Gran Viña Sol 2016
Bodegas Torres (Penedes)
£77.99 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£155.97 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£233.96 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 1.2 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Gran Viña Sol
If you liked Gran Viña Sol 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Gran Viña Sol 2016 (Chardonnay and Parellada)
TASTING NOTES OF Gran Viña Sol 2016:
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, floral notes and smoky notes.
- Mouth: unctuous, complex, elegant, citrus notes, roasted notes and spicy notes.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Parellada.
AGEING: Aged in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: fish, seafood, shellfish, rice dishes, fideuá, poultry and fresh cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 11 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more differentiated...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Gran Viña Sol 2016
Posted on 09/04/19 at 10.04
Gran Viña Sol 2016
More reviews about Gran Viña Sol 2016
Posted on 11/06/17 at 07.26
Miguel Torres Gran Viña Sol Chardonnay 2016
Almost no colour, such a light yellow. It has aromas of honey. A young and cool white.
Posted on 23/02/19 at 05.05
Bodegas Torres Gran Vina Sol Chardonnay 2016
Posted on 04/07/18 at 12.26
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gran Viña Sol 2008
Gran Viña Sol Chardonnay 2008
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: fresh, white flowers, ripe
fruit. Palate: flavourful, fruity, good acidity, balanced
- Score: 88
Reviews about Gran Viña Sol 2018
- View: Pale yellow and bright.
- Nose: floral and ripe fruit (banana, pear, apple and peach), nice touches of citrus (tangerine peel) and a minty background notes.
- Mouth: Body firm, fresh, long, elegant and a lingering finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay Parellada 85% and 15%.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif and as a companion for rice, seafood and fish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
Reviews about Gran Viña Sol 2017
- View: straw yellow with steely edge. Clean and bright
- Nose: medium, clean and fresh intensity. They can appreciate notes of white stone fruit, green apple, peach and certain tropical notes.
- Boca: Fresh entry followed by a slight fruity step is marked by a correct acidity and bitter notes subtle end.
GRAPES: Parellada, Garnacha Blanca
PREPARATION: Fermentation of Viña Sol takes place in stainless steel tanks at low temperatur
PAIRING: Soft Starters, Grilled vegetables, tempura, white meats, rice fish, eggs, cheese soft pasta, Appetizer
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%