Gran Coronas Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 201575cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Gran Coronas Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2015
Gran Coronas Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2015 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo)
- View: covered cherry red.
- Nose: Touches characteristic of aging in oak and hints of mint and spices. Aromas of plum and cherry.
- Mouth: sweet and full-bodied. Velvety tannins and a long finish and elegant. Licorice aftertaste.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon (85%) and Tempranillo (15%).
AGEING: aged in oak barrels for about 12 months.
PREPARATION: grapes, after being picked up, go through a process despalillamiento. Then macerated in cold. Finally fermented wort at controlled temperature. Wort Gran Corona finally ferments at a controlled temperature.
PAIRING: White meat sauce, red meat sauce and sausage.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 17ºC
Reviews of Gran Coronas Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2015
Cherry colour. The smell of red fruits in the Gran Coronas Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva is quite obvious. A Penedes with a very good acidity.
More than 40 years ago, we started to experiment with new varieties. Using the variety cabernet sauvignon and tempranillo 85% 15%, and after a long aging in oak, it became one of the best wines of the family.
- View: deep red
- Nose: characteristic notes of barrel aging (roasted, understory), a minty notes, spices, with a background of ripe cherry jam and plum.
- Mouth: a gourmand entrance with voluptuous body and velvety tannins. Extraordinary taste and high concentration, persistent, empireumáticas notes in aftertaste, with long, elegant finish and aftertaste of liquorice.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo.
WINE PAIRING: cheeses and sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%