Can Ràfols dels Caus elaborates this Gran Caus , a rosé wine from the region of Penedes made of merlot, cabernet sauvignon and cabernet franc grapes. The Gran Caus is the ideal rosé to combine with grilled meats and red meat. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this rosé according to Drinks&Co users.
“Red wine from Penedès (Spain) produced by the winery Can Ràfols dels Caus Merlot grapes, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon. His ideal pairing would be with roasts, stews, game birds and ground and grilled meat. It is decanted and served at a temperature of between 12ºC and 16ºC preferably in a glass of Bordeaux type.”
- View: Gran Caus Gran Reserva 2005 has a dark red colour.
- Nose: Aromas of herbs.
- Mouth: The palate is subtle, long, persistent, smooth, powerful, tannic wine not.
GRAPES: 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Cabernet Franc, 40% Merlot
CELLAR: Can Rafols dels Caus”
“TASTING NOTES OF Gran Caus 2002:
- View: intense garnet red with hints of a slight tear.
- Nose: balanced, elegant wine, with fruity notes, mineral and scrubland.
- Mouth: powerful, but with a soft, silky tannins and a long finish.
VINEYARD: Can Ràfols dels Caus
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: beef burger.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C”