Castillo Perelada Gran Claustro Brut Nature 201675cl
Castillo Perelada Gran Claustro Brut Nature 2016
Description of Castillo Perelada Gran Claustro Brut Nature 2016
Castillo Perelada Gran Claustro Brut Nature 2016 (Chardonnay, Parellada and Pinot Noir)
- View: Pale yellow straw, light green tones.
- Nose: Clean. ripe fruit, with hints of toasted upbringing and notes
- Mouth: fruity, creamy, with hints of oak, dry and smooth, with a good balance. Wide and long finish.APPELLATION: PenedesVINEYARD: Castillo PereladaGRAPES: 45% PinotNoir, Chardonnay 25%, 20% Chardonnay barrel, 5% Xarel·lo, Macabeo 2.5%, 2.5% Parellada.AGEING: Over 30 months in bottle before disgorgement.PREPARATION: vinification of the flower must under controlled fermentation. I part of the Chardonnay has been fermented in French oak barrels.WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, poultry, meats, cheeses, smoked seafood.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° CALCOHOL: 12%
Castillo de Perelada is located in the northeastern corner of Catalonia, in the province of Girona. The production area includes 40 municipalities and covers the slopes of the Sierras de Rodes and the Albera, describing an arc from Cape Creus to call d'Emporda Garrotxa.More about the Winery
Reviews of Castillo Perelada Gran Claustro Brut Nature 2016
- On the nose there are ripe fruit aromas and ageing tones.
- This wine has a well balanced taste, slightly fruity, dry and smooth.
- It is also broad and long in the mouth.