Gérard Bertrand Gris Blanc Pays d'Oc 201975cl
Gérard Bertrand Gris Blanc Pays d'Oc 2019
Description of Gérard Bertrand Gris Blanc Pays d'Oc 2019
Gérard Bertrand Gris Blanc Pays d'Oc 2019 (Rosé)
- View: salmon pink raspberry pink, almost transparent.
- Nose: very clear fragrance, fresh strawberries, finely coated with a touch of herbs
- Mouth: fresh, fruity, very elegant with a delicate sizzle, a fine and fresh acidity on the finish.
APPELLATION: Pays d'Oc.
GRAPES: Grenache Gris 100%.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif, with seafood, Mediterranean-style salads, Asian dishes, fish dishes and spicy oven and stronger flavor such as curry Thai or tagines.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
Reviews of Gérard Bertrand Gris Blanc Pays d'Oc 2019
- View: pale pink with shades of gray and white
- Nose: sweet aromas of red fruits
- Mouth: A slight pearlescent gives the wine its freshness and enhances the flavor of the fruit
APPELLATION: Wines without Appellation (France)
VINEYARD: Gerard Bertrand
GRAPES: Grenache Gris, Grenache
AGEING: The wine is aged in fine lees for several weeks before being bottled.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand and pressed directly. All manipulations were carried out in carbon dioxide atmosphere to preserve the delicate aromas of Grenache, until the start of the fermentation carried out at low temperature (15 to 18 ° C).
WINE PAIRING: Seafood, Mediterranean salads, Asian dishes.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-12 ° C