Felicette Grenache Noir 201975cl
Felicette Grenache Noir 2019
Discover More About Our Products
1963 witnessed France entering the feline space race via a cat named Félicette. Now immortalised on a wine that pays homage to those who think outside the box, Felicette is for all those who dream to be a little different. IGP Pays d'Oc and indigenous to the region, Félicette Grenache Noir has been carefully crafted to be subtle, sassy and pair well with food.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2019 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Pays d'Oc (Languedoc Roussillon, France)|
|Grapes:||Grenache, Malbec, Syrah|
|Controlled Designation Of Origin:||IGP Pays D’Oc|
Description of Felicette Grenache Noir 2019
Felicette Grenache Noir 2019 (Grenache, Malbec and Syrah)
- View: A bright red colour with purplish reflections.
- Nose: A powerful nose of violets and red fruits.
- Mouth: Very tasty in the mouth with raspberry and plum aromas.
APPELLATION: Pays d'Oc
PREPARATION: hot maceration and cold fermentation followed by fermentation at a controlled temperature. Pressings are blended before Christmas and aged in stainless steel tanks to preserve fruit and round tannins.
How to serve
Reviews of Felicette Grenache Noir 2019
- A powerful nose of violets and red fruits.
- Very tasty in the mouth with raspberry and plum aromas. Medium-bodied on the palate, soft and juicy.
- Grenache Noir 90%, Malbec 10%.