Trends:

Pays d'Oc

Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 2019

75cl

This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: white wine
Vintage: 2019 Other vintages
2018 and 2017
Appellation:Pays d'Oc (Languedoc Roussillon, France)
Winery: Arrogant Frog
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Chardonnay, Viognier
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13.5%
The winery Arrogant Frog elaborates this Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 2019 (£5.58), a white wine from Pays d'Oc with the best viognier and chardonnay grapes from the 2019 vintage and shows an alcoholic content of 13.5%. At Drinks&Co, this white wine scores an average rate of 4 of 5 points.

Description of Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 2019

Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 2019 (Chardonnay and Viognier)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: rich golden yellow, greenish hues.
  • Nose: elegant nose, fruity aromas of tropical fruits like pineapple and peach, fresh citrus and hints of vanilla.
  • Mouth: the same fruity aromas, silky body and fresh, with a very balanced acidity, a long finish.

APPELLATION: Languedoc.

GRAPES: Chardonnay 70% and 30% Viognier

AGEING: 30% of Chardonnay aged in oak barrels, and the remaining 70% Viognier remain in stainless steel tanks.

PREPARATION: after harvesting the grapes, the grapes are completely destemmed in the cellar. The two varieties of grapes for this wine are vinified separately. The wort is fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature (max. 18 degrees Celsius) for about 3 weeks.

WINE PAIRING: with crunchy vegetables, sushi, Mediterranean seafood and fish dishes, white birds, fruit desserts and dishes of Asian cuisine.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 11-13ºC

ALCOHOL: 13.5%

See more

The Winery

Arrogant Frog

Arrogant Frog

Arrogant Frog produces originals and creatives wines in four areas located in two different places in the Languedoc - Roussillon: the Limoux, the Domaine de Nicole, Pézenas et the Domaine Astruc.

More about the Winery

Reviews of Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 2019

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 2019:Rate Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 2019:

4 /5

The Chardonnay of Arrogant Frog makes friends.
Dark yellow colour. A Arrogant Frog with aromas of acacia flower. I loved its freshness.
It was a perfect companion for the main course.
View more
,
Reviews of other vintages of Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier 20192017

4/5

I bought it here and I was very satisfied.
It was light yellow in colour. The Arrogant Frog Ribet Blanc Chardonnay Viognier shows exotic floral hints of jasmine. The best aftertaste of Languedoc Roussillon.
View more
Sarah Carter