Elaboration of Lacoste-Borie 2010
- View: Lacoste-Borie 2010 is a dense purple
- Nose: It has a bouquet with a little note accompanying vegetable red fruit with a hint of violet and vanilla.
- Mouth: It's flexible and balanced. Soft tannins and good acidity. It is medium bodied
PAIRING: Enjoy Lacoste-Borie with beef or chicken, meats and cheeses, and why not with spaghetti carbonara!
GRAPES: 62% cabernet sauvignon, 32% merlot and cabernet franc 6%.
CELLAR: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
The Chateau Grand-Puy-Lacoste is a part, with the Chateau Haut-Batailley, of the managed areas by François-Xavier Borie.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lacoste-Borie 2010
- View: Cherry red
- Nose: aromas of ripe red fruit and cinnamon
- Mouth: full-bodied and tannins
APPELLATION: Pauillac (France)
VINEYARD: Chateau Lacoste
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
PAIRING: cheeses, meats
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
- View: brick red.
- Nose: aromas of cedar and leather.
- Mouth: flavors of black currants and plums with soft and elegant tannins.
VINEYARD: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
GRAPES: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Merlot, 2% Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: a selection of hard cheese such as Comte, Gouda, Mimolette and Manchego.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%