Lacoste Borie 200675cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2006 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Pauillac (Bordeaux, France)|
|Winery:||Château Grand Puy Lacoste|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot|
Description of Lacoste Borie 2006
Lacoste Borie 2006 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: Lacoste Borie 2006 presents a very dark red color.
- Nose: has many varieties of red berry fruit with some vanilla and spices.
- Mouth: The palate reveals an apparent generosity of mature, elegant tannins and a good complexity and balance. Very rich and full and supple
GRAPES: 72% Cabernet Sauvignon - 23% Merlot - 5% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
How to serve
The Chateau Grand-Puy-Lacoste is a part, with the Chateau Haut-Batailley, of the managed areas by François-Xavier Borie.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lacoste Borie 2006
- View: brick red.
- Nose: aromas of cedar and leather.
- Mouth: flavors of black currants and plums with soft and elegant tannins.
VINEYARD: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
GRAPES: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Merlot, 2% Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: a selection of hard cheese such as Comte, Gouda, Mimolette and Manchego.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
We had it with a bean stew and it was a fantastic combination (although I hadn't thought it at the beginning).
We drank it at a meeting with friends.
At sight, it offered an intense cherry colour. Smell like nuts, like it. Cool and pleasant.