Elaboration of Lacoste-Borie 1990
- View: Château Lacoste Borie 1990 presents a nice and deep purple.
- Nose: Vigorous nose of red fruits.
- Mouth: In the mouth has great body and is generous with opulent fruit and ripe tannins.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot
WINERY: Château Lacoste Borie
The Chateau Grand-Puy-Lacoste is a part, with the Chateau Haut-Batailley, of the managed areas by François-Xavier Borie.More about the Winery
Reviews of Lacoste-Borie 1990
- View: Cherry red
- Nose: aromas of ripe red fruit and cinnamon
- Mouth: full-bodied and tannins
APPELLATION: Pauillac (France)
VINEYARD: Chateau Lacoste
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
PAIRING: cheeses, meats
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
- View: brick red.
- Nose: aromas of cedar and leather.
- Mouth: flavors of black currants and plums with soft and elegant tannins.
VINEYARD: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
GRAPES: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Merlot, 2% Cabernet Franc.
PAIRING: a selection of hard cheese such as Comte, Gouda, Mimolette and Manchego.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%