Château Tour Pibran 201375cl Volume
Château Tour Pibran 2013
Description of Château Tour Pibran 2013
Château Tour Pibran 2013 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: deep, dark, almost black.
- Nose: full of class, red and black fruit, a little smoky character.
- Mouth: cherries, plums, cedar and snuff, juicy and crisp tannins, soft texture and a lingering, pleasant finish.
VINEYARD: Vineyard located north of Pauillac, extending in a croup of gravity
GRAPES: 64% Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot 33% and 3% Petit Verdot.
PREPARATION: monitoring of practices for the "integrated production" certicada as environmentally friendly.
WINE PAIRING: Grilled red meats or grilled, barbecue, sausage and mushrooms, Gouda and Old Mimolette.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Reviews of Château Tour Pibran 2013
- On the nose, smoky black and red berries.
- The palate doesn't disappoint either, plums, cherries, cedar and tobacco with gorgeous tannins.
Perfect with lamb stew.
Drinking it with a lover for a romantic dinner is perfect.