Château Grand Puy Lacoste (Pauillac)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£93.64 + £19.33 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintages (France)
£ You will receive 1.44 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1980, 1979, 1978, 1976, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1970, 1966, 1965, 1963, 1962, 1961, 1959, 1955, 1954, 1952, 1950, 1939 and 1938
|Winery:||Château Grand Puy Lacoste|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2009, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Grand Puy Lacoste
Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2009 (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2009 has a ruby purple.
- Nose: Smoky blackberry, cranberry juice, chocolate and a whiff of iron in the nose.
- Mouth: With air, it becomes silky, supple and fairly quiet, with good depth of flavor of small dark berries and flint. Ends with creamy tannins, good length vinosity and underhanded.
GRAPES: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon 25% Merlot 5% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
Château Grand Puy Lacoste
The Chateau Grand-Puy-Lacoste is a part, with the Chateau Haut-Batailley, of the managed areas by François-Xavier Borie.
Buy Château Grand Puy Lacoste Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2009
Posted on 17/06/16 at 04.45
Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2009
More reviews about Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2009
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.42
- View: Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2009 is a ruby purple
- Nose: Smoky blackberry, cranberry juice, chocolate and a whiff of iron in the nose
- Mouth: with aeration, it becomes silky, supple and fairly quiet, with good depth of flavors of small dark berries and flint. Final with creamy tannins, good length and underhanded vinosity
GRAPES: 80% cabernet sauvignon, 18% merlot cabernet franc and 2%
CELLAR: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
Posted on 11/08/13 at 05.33
It is dazzling
Posted on 21/12/15 at 15.05
Posted on 11/08/14 at 12.03
Featuring this estate's classic creme de cassis character as well as a soft, round, medium to full-bodied mouthfeel, pure fruit, and silky tannins; approachable young, and should evolve easily for two decades
VINEYARD: Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste
Posted on 26/03/14 at 05.00
Grand Puy Lacoste 2009
Posted on 28/02/14 at 05.06
Château Grand Puy Lacoste 2009
Posted on 17/10/12 at 04.45
Chateau Grand Puy Lacoste - 75 2009
Note Winespectator: 93
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2003
The soil is a serious, that is to say alluvial pebbles that ensure excellent water drainage. This gravelly soil has the advantage of keeping the heat and return at night to the vine, eliminating the too big temperature differences and facilitate the harmonious ripening of grapes.
This wine has a deep purple dress with a red and shiny. jammy black fruit flavors explode on the nose, enhancing the ripe grape character while keeping a nice mineral freshness. The whole is enhanced by a touch of spice and flowers. On the palate, the sensations will crescendo: suave,
Reviews about Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2015
The final conclusion is that tastes ripe.
Reviews about Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2014
A Pauillac with brown edges. Smells of wood. The truth is that I couldn't find any particular flavour.
I had it with cod and potatoes.
Reviews about Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2012
The Château Grand Puy Lacoste wine is red ruby colour, and has reddish brown edges. Aromas of oak. I liked the Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste, but it tasted a bit rough.
I accompanied the 2012 with steamed vegetables.
Reviews about Château Grand-Puy-Lacoste 2011
- View: deep and intense red.
- Nose: aromas of black fruit and cassis with slightly spicy notes.
- Mouth: attack precise mouth, elegant and balanced structure. good unit of fineness, freshness and persistence, refinement combined with ripe fruit and sweet tannins.
VINEYARD: Château Grand Puy Lacoste
GRAPES: 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 22% Merlot.
WINE PAIRING: lamb, red meat and game.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C