Donnafugata Passito di Pantelleria Ben Ryé 375ml 2017375ml
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Pantelleria (Sicily, Italy)|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
|Wine Level In The Bottle:||Mid-Shoulder (ME - Mi-Epaule)|
Description of Donnafugata Passito di Pantelleria Ben Ryé 375ml 2017
Donnafugata Passito di Pantelleria Ben Ryé 375ml 2017 (Zibibbo)
- View: Yellow color with amber reflections.
- Nose: Aromas of apricot jam, dates, dried figs, sultanas and candied citrus.
- Mouth: Soft, velvety, sweet and balanced.
APPELLATION: Sicily, Italy.
AGEING: Thinning is made of stainless steel for 7 months and for another 12 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: It is made exclusively from grapes Zibibbo, harvested and hand selected only. A fermentation of the must, which is done in stainless steel at a controlled temperature, was subsequently added raisins squeezed by hand. During maceration, raisins release their extraordinary heritage of sweetness, freshness and aromaticity.
WINE PAIRING: Perfect as an aperitif, but works very well with blue cheeses and chocolates or desserts made with nuts.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ° C
How to serve
Donnafugata was founded in Sicily by an enterprising family with 160 years’ experience in premium wines. Giacomo Rallo and wife Gabriella, daughter José and son Antonio are engaged in an entrepreneurial project with a focus on attention to detail and synchronizing people and nature to make wines that correspond increasingly more to the potential of this area.More about the Winery
Reviews of Donnafugata Passito di Pantelleria Ben Ryé 375ml 2017
TASTING NOTES Donnafugata Ben Rye Passito 375ml 2016 strong>:
- View: amber with hints of gold.
- Nose: apricot jam, honeysuckle, pineapple in syrup and bergamot, saffron, candied cider, mineral touches and salty nuances.
- Mouth: rich, great aromatic power, sweetness, warmth, great feresdcura, marine flavor and long finish and aromatic.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%