In your search pago de los capellanes on Drinks&Co you might find, for example Pago de Valdoneje Mencia Bierzo with exceptional prices in order to acquire it in a few seconds, wherever you are, from any device. Do not delay, buy a Wine Bierzo right now with an excelent VFM for only £13.52.
“- Wonderfully fruity Crianza this is going from Pago de Capellanes
- for 12 months in oak barrels give it its distinctive vanilla
- Black berries and notes of leather and licorice on the palate fuse into an intense taste experience
- Very elegant, long finish
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“Oak payment of Chaplains 2017 is a red wine from the Castilla y León and prepared by payment of Chaplains within the denomination D. O. Ribera de Duero. In preparing Payment of Chaplains 2017 Oak Tempranillo grapes are used protected by the D. O. Ribera de Duero. Oak payment of Chaplains 2017 has...”
“- The nose of this 18 months in oak matured Reserva to find ripe fruit, especially cherries, along with delicate vanilla and spice notes again
- A powerful and balanced palate with opulent flavors and a long, elegant finish characterize him
- Allergens: contains sulfites”
“- Red Wine Magnum Payment of Chaplains Reserve belongs to the winery Payment of Chaplains and has a designation of origin Ribera del Duero.
- To produce this wine grapes are used 100% Tempranillo.
- In view can be seen a ruby color with intense garnet tones.
- it has a fine aromatic complexity...”
“- Pago de los Capellanes Crianza Magnum The wine is a red wine aging with Bank O. D. of the Duero.
- is produced in the winery Payment of Chaplains with Tempranillo variety grapes.
- This wine has a deep red color with purple trim.
- Presents varietal aromas and fine balsamic notes accompanied by...”
“The wine is a bright, cherry red with intense floral and red forest fruit aromas on the nose with subtle hints of vanilla from the brief exposure to oak The palate has a full and velvety texture with plenty of elegant red forest fruit and very good length”
“The nose is intense with a pleasant balance of wood and fruit which notes of vanilla, ripened cherries and plums Secondary aromas of leather and liquorice are also present The texture in the mouth is smooth with balanced flavours echoing the nose The tannins are fine and the finish is long and...”
“The Anejon vineyard is 900 meters above sea level. The harvest is always manual and boxes of small capacity. The grapes are kept in cold storage to preserve the aromas. Fermentation takes place in small wooden vats and autóctonas.Nos yeasts are faced with a wine made with great delicacy. Fine and...”
“Pago grapefruit delivers an intensely dry mixture of citrus fruits, dominated by the sharp flavour of grapefruit. The delicious fruit particles ensure a fresh taste, and sour palates will love the bitter aftertaste.”
- View: Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada 2015 Red wine has an intense cherry color young
- Nose: Abadía Retuerta Pago Negralada 2015 Red Wine is a very open regarding wine aromas. Hints of wild flowers, ripe red fruit such as strawberry, raspberry and cherry
- Palate: The palate,...”
“- Color: dark purple
- Characteristics: pronounced nose with fresh as well as matured aromas, hints of black fruit
- active, broad, very juicy and expressive
- creates an unusually smooth feeling on the palate with very fine and ripe tannins
- a long finish, which is marked by the character of...”
“The deep gravel soils here produce wines with a distinctive firm, tannic character that balances beautifully with the layers of ripe strawberry, raspberry and cherry fruit. The wine spends 19 months in new French oak barrels, marrying the complex flavours of wild red fruits, liquorice, herbs and...”
“The wine has an intense dark purple hue and a peppery nose with hints of warm beetroot, freshly turned earth and forest fruits The full bodied palate has aromatic notes of violet and smoke that accompany the concentrated fruit flavours of blackberry, blackcurrant and plum The silky tannins...”
“The powerful nose highlights notes of balsamic and wild aromatic herbs, along with spicy black pepper and clove. The full bodied palate opens with juicy blackcurrant and a hint of zesty orange peel, giving way to fresh bay and warming oak on the long, voluptuous finish.”
“This exceptional Cabernet Sauvignon comes from a limestone-rich single vineyard plot blessed with its own microclimate The powerful nose highlights notes of balsamic and wild aromatic herbs, along with spicy black pepper and clove The full bodied palate opens with juicy blackcurrant and a hint of...”