Goats do Roam The Goatfather 201675cl
Goats do Roam The Goatfather 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Paarl (Coastal Region, South Africa)|
|Winery:||Goats do Roam|
|Grapes:||Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese|
|Wine Level In The Bottle:||Top-Shoulder (THE - Très Haute Epaule)|
Description of Goats do Roam The Goatfather 2016
Goats do Roam The Goatfather 2016 (Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese)
- View: intense ruby red color.
- Nose: Aromas of cassis and bright red cherries with hints of spice scented lavender.
- Mouth: The palate has an elegant medium-bodied with fresh acidity. A subtle hint of oak emphasizes fruit flavors with a lingering finish.APPELLATION: PaarlVINEYARD: Goats do Roam.GRAPES: Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon, NebbioloAGEING: Matured in a mixture of French and American oak, mainly from second to fourth filling, with approximately 10% of new wood used.PREPARATION: After being destemmed and slightly crushed, was fermented in stainless steel tanks. After malolactic fermentation, the various components aged in barrels of 225 l for 13 months.WINE PAIRING: Ideal with red meats and grilled dishes.ALCOHOL: 14%
Reviews of Goats do Roam The Goatfather 2016
- The palate mirrors the initial aromas with added savoury flavours and a prominent herbal note on the finish.
- 2013 - 45% Barbera, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Sangiovese, 7% Nebbiolo.