Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 201875cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 2018
Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 2018 (Malvasía)
- View: Casasole has a light straw yellow.
- Nose: The nose is intense with aromas of white fruit, Golden Delicious apples, bananas and grated typical varieties of grapes Grechetto Procanico and orange.
- Mouth: The palate is slightly sweet, with excellent freshness that makes it extremely pleasant to drink.
APPELLATION: Orvieto, Italy.
VINEYARD: Santa Cristina.
GRAPES: Grechetto, Procanico, Drupeggio, Verdello.
AGEING: This wine is kept on the lees for several months prior to bottling.
PREPARATION: Procanico grape varieties and Grechetto were taken to the cellars, de-stemmed and pressed gently. The clarified wort was cooled to 10 °C to favor natural sedimentation of impurities. to stainless steel tanks for controlled fermentation at a temperature not exceeding 18 °C temperature he was then transferred. Subsequently, fermentation is stopped abruptly by suddenly reducing the temperature to 10 °C to preserve natural residual sugars. Wine with residual sugars filtered and kept at low temperature until bottling.
WINE PAIRING: This wine is perfect to accompany pasta types as carrettiera pasta. It also goes very well with a summer chicken salad with mint yogurt and cucumber dressing.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-12 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 2018
- Lightly sweet on the palate, freshened by a savoury note.
- View: Straw yellow.
- Nose: Intense aromas of white fruit with hints of banana and orange peel.
- Mouth: Fresh and delicate sweetness.
APPELLATION: Santa Cristina Antinori
VINEYARD: From Santa Cristina wineries located in the Designation of Origin Orvieto, Umbria. Italy.
GRAPES: Grechetto and Procanico
AGEING: Fermentation was blocked on until the freezing point to preserve the natural sugars in the wine until bottling.
PREPARATION: After de-stemming the grapes were gently pressed applied. The wort was cooled to 10 °C and then went to stainless steel tanks for fermentation at 18 °C.
PAIRING: chicken, pasta and salads
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10.5%