Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 201875cl
Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 2018
Description of Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 2018
Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 2018 (Grechetto and Procanico)
- View: Casasole has a light straw yellow.
- Nose: The nose is intense with aromas of white fruit, Golden Delicious apples, bananas and grated typical varieties of grapes Grechetto Procanico and orange.
- Mouth: The palate is slightly sweet, with excellent freshness that makes it extremely pleasant to drink.
APPELLATION: Orvieto, Italy.
VINEYARD: Santa Cristina.
GRAPES: Grechetto, Procanico, Drupeggio, Verdello.
AGEING: This wine is kept on the lees for several months prior to bottling.
PREPARATION: Procanico grape varieties and Grechetto were taken to the cellars, de-stemmed and pressed gently. The clarified wort was cooled to 10 °C to favor natural sedimentation of impurities. to stainless steel tanks for controlled fermentation at a temperature not exceeding 18 °C temperature he was then transferred. Subsequently, fermentation is stopped abruptly by suddenly reducing the temperature to 10 °C to preserve natural residual sugars. Wine with residual sugars filtered and kept at low temperature until bottling.
WINE PAIRING: This wine is perfect to accompany pasta types as carrettiera pasta. It also goes very well with a summer chicken salad with mint yogurt and cucumber dressing.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-12 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Santa Cristina Antinori Casasole Orvieto Classico Amabile 2018
- Lightly sweet on the palate, freshened by a savoury note.
- View: Straw yellow.
- Nose: Intense aromas of white fruit with hints of banana and orange peel.
- Mouth: Fresh and delicate sweetness.
APPELLATION: Santa Cristina Antinori
VINEYARD: From Santa Cristina wineries located in the Designation of Origin Orvieto, Umbria. Italy.
GRAPES: Grechetto and Procanico
AGEING: Fermentation was blocked on until the freezing point to preserve the natural sugars in the wine until bottling.
PREPARATION: After de-stemming the grapes were gently pressed applied. The wort was cooled to 10 °C and then went to stainless steel tanks for fermentation at 18 °C.
PAIRING: chicken, pasta and salads
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10.5%