Castello Della Sala San Giovanni Orvieto Classico 201875cl
Castello Della Sala San Giovanni Orvieto Classico 2018
Description of Castello Della Sala San Giovanni Orvieto Classico 2018
Castello Della Sala San Giovanni Orvieto Classico 2018 (Grechetto, Pinot Blanc, Procanico and Viognier)
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: fruity notes of citrus, peach and pineapple.
- Mouth: structured and harmonious with good acidity and pleasantly final live and persistent.
APPELLATION: Orvieto Classico Superiore.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located in the grounds surrounding the Castello della Sala in Umbria.
GRAPES: Grechetto, Pinot Blanc, and Viognier Procanico.
AGEING: The wine is aged on its lees for a few months, subsequent assembly and bottling.
PREPARATION: grapes harvested entirely by hand from the second week of September. The fermentation is carried out separately by varieties, with a part of the grape undergone short maceration and other cold pressed directly, in stainless steel at a temperature of 16 ° C
WINE PAIRING: seafood and fresh cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
Reviews of Castello Della Sala San Giovanni Orvieto Classico 2018
- The nose expresses fruity notes, particularly peach, pineapple, and citrus fruit.
- The structure and the acidity fuse in perfect balance with a savoury and vibrant aftertaste of fine length and persistence.
- 50% Grechetto, 25% Procanico, 25% Pinot Blanc and Viognier