Elaboration of Quinta de Vargellas Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Quinta de Vargellas Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A bottle of extra virgin olive oil Quinta de Vargellas.
- Color: intense yellow, green.
- Nose: herbaceous aroma.
- Palate: fresh taste, slightly spicy, complex, lingering finish, with a freshness.
PRODUCER: Quinta de Vargellas.
- Origin: Douro (Portugal).
- Made with grape varieties Madural, Cordovil and Verdeal.
- Pairing: preferably used in raw dishes, because it loses flavor when heated. Using olive oil to bring spices in a plate, or simply to enhance flavor and add body and depth.
- Tips for storing and serving:
- This is a natural product; at low temperatures precipitation may occur. - This does not affect product quality. Olive oil should be stored away from direct light and heat.
Taylor's is now over 300 years old. It remains a family firm, completely independent, owned still by relations of the original partners.More about the Winery