In the results of your search of oban 14 on Drinks&Co you can find, for example, 14 Hands Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon with the best prices and buy it now, wherever you are, on all your devices. Don't think no more and buy a Wine Columbia Valley right now with outstanding value for money from £16.43.
- Color: golden olive oil.
- Flavour: rich sweetness, memories of fruits like orange, lemon and even pear, mixed with sea salt and smoked peat.
- Taste: Late autumn fruits: dried figs and sweet spices, followed by a smoked maltose dryness.
PRODUCER: Oban Distillery.
“TASTING NOTES:Golden colour.Aroma: aromas of cherry pie and orange peel rich.Taste: rich notes of cherry pie and candied orange peel, a wonderful cream caramel and a wisp of charred oak. Final candy with a breeze of coastal highlands.PRODUCER: Oban.COUNTRY: Scotland.OTHER INFORMATION: DIAGEO and...”
“- Appearance: Light gold.
- Body: Light to medium.
- Nose (unreduced): Prickly, sweet with a light caramel background.
- Nose (30%): The rich caramel / toffee nose is much more evident with a slight nuttiness developing.
- Taste: Rich and smooth, sweet overall but with a light nuttiness. Develops...”