As a result to your search nordic blue tonic water on Drinks&Co you will be able to find, for example Mini Persian Blue Gin with amazing offers in order to buy it in just one click, in a 100% secured way from any device. Stop thinking about it and bring a Miniatures Persian Blue with you right now with a a beautiful value for money from £4.78.
- View: Blue Gin Vintage is transparent.
- Nose: Very aromatic.
- Mouth: botanicals used are unknown, making a total of twenty-seven and picked up in many different places. The final product is crisp, clear, low aromatic, spicy and floral, with strong flavour, balanced with a...”
“- 2015 limited edition available while stocks last.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label is their rarest blend. This isn't a whisky for beginners. It's challenging and an acquired taste, but like the finest rewards in life is worth it.
- Created from the rarest and most expensive whiskies in the world,...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Blue Label 1L:
- Color: bright amber.
- Flavour: complex, powerful but incredibly soft, very sophisticated and steamy.
- Taste: many layers of flavor, silky, sweet with notes of smoke.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Mix the rarest malts with a wide range...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost & Rare:
- Color: bright golden.
- Flavour: Earthy oak, thyme honey and maple syrup.
- Taste: notes of hazelnut, dark chocolate and lightly smoked.
PRODUCER: John Walker & Sons.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from a mixture of...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Blue Label Tom Dixon Edition:
- Color: amber.
- Flavour: fragrant, good body, notes of oak, crisp spices, dried fruits, cakes, berries, anise, hints of cedar, hints of spice and citrus.
- Taste: flexible and balanced, good caramel and hints of smoke. Chocolate,...”