Hannes Reeh (Neusiedlersee)
£12.96 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Hannes Reeh Heideboden Rot 2015 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Hannes Reeh
Hannes Reeh Heideboden Rot 2015
TASTING NOTES OF Hannes Reeh Heideboden Rot 2015:
- View: dark ruby.
- Nose: aromas of wild berries on the nose, light wood, even reminiscent of rum.
- Mouth: fine, round juicy tannins and delicate acidity, some nougat and blue berries in the aftertaste. very safe and powerful wine.
VINEYARD: Hannes Reeh
GRAPES: Zweigelt, St. Laurent, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
WINE PAIRING: venison, lamb and veal.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Buy Hannes Reeh Wine:
Highlighted review about Hannes Reeh Heideboden Rot 2015
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Laurent, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- All the grapes come from nearby vineyards on Lake Neusiedl
- After the winepress one half of the wine in new American and the other half wanders in used French oak barrels
- The result is a fruit...
More reviews about Hannes Reeh Heideboden Rot 2015
Posted on 25/09/16 at 05.34
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Hannes Reeh Heideboden Rot 2013