Santa Cruz de Artazu 201775cl
Santa Cruz de Artazu 2017
Description of Santa Cruz de Artazu 2017
Santa Cruz de Artazu 2017 (Garnacha)
- View: Sharp colors and vivid transparency.
- Nose: Expression of an energetic red fruit that vibrates on the palate with fullness.
- Mouth: Sensations of depth and authenticity of the Garnacha variety.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Navarra
VINEYARD: Vineyards located in Artazu (Navarra), between 450 and 600 meters of altitude. They work through organic viticulture.
GRAPES: 100% Grenache
AGING: Aged for 10 months in 500-liter French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: Manual harvest in boxes of 10 kg. Selection of bunches and berries. Average yield of 2,500 kg / ha. Vinification in open tanks with cold maceration for 48 hours and fermentation for 10-12 days with two daily treading and a small pumping over. Malolactic in oak.
PAIRING: Starters, Ham and sausages, Meat, Regional cuisine, Mediterranean cuisine
RECOMMENDED SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16ºC
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
How to serve
Reviews of Santa Cruz de Artazu 2017
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim.Nose: powerfull, expressive,
ripe fruit, fragrant herbs, balsamic herbs.Palate: flavourful,
ripe fruit, good acidity
- Score: 93
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry. Varietal aroma, powerful,
expressive, fresh fruit, creamy oak. On the palate
fresh, fruity, powerful, flavourful, unmixed
- Points: 93