Description of Mácula 2013
Mácula 2013 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: burgundy red, with good coat.
- Nose: Very complex nose, delicate notes of spices: cloves, black pepper. Mineral, memories of mountain and scrubland, balsamic notes and black chocolate.
- Mouth: powerful and round at the same time, memories of the distinctive terroir of the Valle de Yerri, wildflowers and violets. Very stylish and cool. Long finish
VINEYARD: You vines in the Valley of Yerri, at an altitude of 600 meters. 1990 planted vineyards.
GRAPES: 50% Merlot and 50% Cabernet Sauvignon.
AGEING: at least 24 months in concrete tanks and 18 months in French oak barrels of 300 liters. Filling by gravity with minimal filtration.
PREPARATION: The grapes enter the cellar by gravity. Cold maceration with subsequent fermentation at a controlled temperature of 30 to 32 ° C in stainless steel bombs. Pigeage or dipping hat in order to obtain fine and elegant tannins. Wines racked by gravity concrete underground tanks where the malolactic fermentation is completed.
WINE PAIRING: stews, red meats, game, poultry, cheese and black chocolate.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
Reviews of Mácula 2013
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim.Nose: elegant, spicy, ripe
fruit, scrubland.Palate: flavourful, spicy, ripe fruit.
- Score: 89
Ars Mácula 2004
Red base colour with violet hints. Scents of raspberry. Salty touch, like the sea, cool.
I drank before the main meal, with starters and snacks.
- View: Macula 2006 is cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose shows fragrant notes of spicy, ripe fruit, wild herbs
- Mouth: mouth balsamic shown, balanced, long, tasty
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Navarra
WINERY: Bodega Tandem
Grapes: cabernet sauvignon, merlot