Bodegas Chivite (Navarra)
Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 is the latest Reserva wine of the Chivite Colección 125, a wine by the Chivite Grupo launched in 1985 to celebrate the anniversary of the cellar's first export. Because of its significance and its symbolism, the Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 is one of the jewels of the company and reflects the qualities of a great terroir combined with a professional know-how and a splendid understanding of the character of the Tempranillo. Each year, the new vintage is one of our consumers' darlings.
Technical sheet · Chivite Colección 125 Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
If you liked Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Chivite
Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012:
- View: ruby dark, with purplish hues and upper middle layer.
- Nose: frank and expressive, lots of fruit intermixed with a subtle reminder of breeding, black plums, blueberries, cassis and ripe blackberries.
- Mouth: powerful, well structured, black fruit, clove, savoury tannins of good quality, long-term end and elegant profile.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Chivite
AGING: matured for 14 months in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: small game, cured cheeses, grilled red meat, furred game, grilled red meat, big game, Iberian ham and feathered game.
TEMPERATURE: 15-17° C
Founded in 1647, Bodegas Chivite is one of the oldest wine producing dynasties in Spain. Over eleven generations, the firm has grown from its original establishment in Navarra to estates in Rioja, Rueda and Ribera del Duero, and become the most important, as well as one of the most respected,...
Buy Bodegas Chivite Wine:
Highlighted review about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012
Posted on 10/07/19 at 12.02
More reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012
Posted on 03/03/19 at 04.26
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
Posted on 18/12/18 at 04.19
- View: Franco. Intense ruby.
- Nose: Black fruit, blackberry, cassis
Aging: 14 months in French oak barrels, 40% new, 60% second wine. Grapes: Tempranillo.
Posted on 28/11/18 at 03.44
WINERY: Bodegas Julian Chivite
Aged for 16 months in new barrels from the best forests in France and then bottled in the cellar of the farm itself.
Posted on 15/05/18 at 09.21
Posted on 22/02/18 at 04.15
- View: A view, Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 has an intense garnet color, deep. Unevolved
- Nose: The nose Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 is an intense wine, complex, very...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2010
Reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2005