Bodegas Chivite (Navarra)
£74.88 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£99.84 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£299.52 FREE SHIPPING! (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Great wines direct UK Free shipping from £125.66 in this store
£ You will receive 1.15 points for each unit bought
Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 is the latest Reserva wine of the Chivite Colección 125, a wine by the Chivite Grupo launched in 1985 to celebrate the anniversary of the cellar's first export. Because of its significance and its symbolism, the Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 is one of the jewels of the company and reflects the qualities of a great terroir combined with a professional know-how and a splendid understanding of the character of the Tempranillo. Each year, the new vintage is one of our consumers' darlings.
Technical sheet · Chivite Colección 125 Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
If you liked Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Chivite
Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012:
- View: ruby dark, with purplish hues and upper middle layer.
- Nose: frank and expressive, lots of fruit intermixed with a subtle reminder of breeding, black plums, blueberries, cassis and ripe blackberries.
- Mouth: powerful, well structured, black fruit, clove, savoury tannins of good quality, long-term end and elegant profile.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Chivite
AGING: matured for 14 months in French oak barrels.
PAIRING: small game, cured cheeses, grilled red meat, furred game, grilled red meat, big game, Iberian ham and feathered game.
TEMPERATURE: 15-17° C
Founded in 1647, Bodegas Chivite is one of the oldest wine producing dynasties in Spain. Over eleven generations, the firm has grown from its original establishment in Navarra to estates in Rioja, Rueda and Ribera del Duero, and become the most important, as well as one of the most respected,...
Buy Bodegas Chivite Wine:
Highlighted review about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012
Posted on 10/07/19 at 12.02
Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012
More reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012
Posted on 03/03/19 at 04.26
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
Posted on 18/12/18 at 04.19
- View: Franco. Intense ruby.
- Nose: Black fruit, blackberry, cassis
Aging: 14 months in French oak barrels, 40% new, 60% second wine. Grapes: Tempranillo.
Posted on 28/11/18 at 03.44
WINERY: Bodegas Julian Chivite
Aged for 16 months in new barrels from the best forests in France and then bottled in the cellar of the farm itself.
Varieties: Tempranillo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
Graduation: 13. 5th
Serving temperature: between 18 ° C
Posted on 15/05/18 at 09.21
Intense garnet color, deep and unevolved. It has a high, complex and subtle aromatic intensity red (cherry) black fruit (with fitura cranberry, currant, plum, sloe) and predominate. A spicy note and memories of woods. It is a wine with good body, a gentle, tasty and expressive entrance. Smooth and balanced.
Posted on 22/02/18 at 04.15
- View: A view, Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 has an intense garnet color, deep. Unevolved
- Nose: The nose Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 is an intense wine, complex, very subtle. red (cherry) black fruit (blueberry jam, currant, plum, sloe) predominating. some note
spicy and subtle woods own memories of their stay in barrels
- Palate: The palate, Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2012 is a medium-bodied wine - high. friendly input; mouthfeel with very tasty and expressive tannins, without astringency, balanced
Bodegas Chivite: Elaborate came from nothing less than the year 1647. They have 120 hectares of vineyards located in Tierra Estella, on the slopes of Legardeta farm in the municipality of Villatuerta (Navarra) on a rather unique land, formed by silty clay and limestone and significant influence atlántic0-continentel sediment characteristics reflected in these new wines.
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 16 and 18 ° C
- Alcohol content: 13º
Posted on 18/11/17 at 04.49
Chivite 125 Reserva 2012
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: The best vineyards were harvested by hand Legardeta where the first selection of the best grapes was made. traditional and processes the most sophisticated technology they shook hands on this red book to highlight the unique character of the fruit.
Barrricas stay: 14 months in French oak barrels, 60% new, 40% second wine
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- TEMPERATURE: 15º to 17ºC
- PAIRING: Meat, meat stews, roasts and cured cheeses.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2010
A classic wine complex and balanced. Elegant with good structure. Aromas of candied fruit and spicy. 90/100
Reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2005
Chivite Colección 125 2005
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim.Nose: ripe fruit, toasty, spicy,
wet leather.Palate: flavourful, powerful, spicy, ripe fruit
- Score: 92
Chivite 125 Aniversario Reserva 2005
It has a nice step by mouth, with velvety step, powerful, complex, with good tannins and persistent. Predominant finesse.
Reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2014
Chivite 125 Reserva 2014
This wine is of a very attractive cherry colour. Especially noticeable smoky aromas in this Bodegas Chivite. A very powerful red.
Reviews about Chivite Colección 125 Reserva 2011
- View: dark ruby red.
- Nose: intense, fruity aromas, black fruit, cedar wood, earthy notes, juniper and spicy notes.
- Mouth: Structured, dense, fresh, spicy, long and earthy notes.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Chivite
WINE PAIRING: orange duck, chicken with raisins, plums, pepper steak, red meat, braised meat with mushrooms, rice mountain, marinated meats and deer.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%