Markus Molitor Alte Reben Mosel Riesling 201575cl
Markus Molitor Alte Reben Mosel Riesling 2015
Description of Markus Molitor Alte Reben Mosel Riesling 2015
Markus Molitor Alte Reben Mosel Riesling 2015 (Riesling)
TASTING NOTES OF Markus Molitor Alte Reben Mosel Riesling 2015:
- View: bright lemon yellow.
- Nose: fine fruity aromas of lemon, apple and peach.
- Mouth: combined with nice acidity of citrus sour mineral aromas.
VINEYARD: Markus Molitor
WINE PAIRING: crispy calamari, watercress salad with mint, peanuts and chile-lime vinaigrette.
TEMPERATURE: 8-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
The winery Markus Molitor spreads on several terroirs from Brauneberg over Traben-Trarbach up to the river, Saar. Nearly as old as the winery itself, there are up to more than 100-year-old vines growing on unique steep slopes with a declination of up to 80%. For each grape variety, the vintner cultivates, Markus Molitor chooses the perfectly apt vineyard. To his grape varieties count the Pinot Blanc and Pinot Gris, but mainly the Riesling.More about the Winery
Reviews of Markus Molitor Alte Reben Mosel Riesling 2015
It is a very light yellow, almost transparent. Honeyed aromas. I noticed a licorice flavour.
I tried it with appetizers before dinner.
- View: gold.
- Nose: aromas of fresh apple, cassis, pipe apple, juniper, and a reductive touch of flint.
- Mouth: much substance, great spicy fullness, electrifying, lovely, fresh and long salty touch.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C