In the result of morgans black rum on Drinks&Co you might discover, for example Captain Morgan Black Label with great deals and buy it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Rum Captain Morgan Rum Distillers with you right now with a great VFM for £18.26.
“Their rum and skills continue to influence rum distilleries in the West Indies, where only the finest ingredients are used. Rum is aged for several years in American oak barrels. These barrels ensure that the rum gently ripens and ensures a smoother final flavor.”
“TASTING NOTES:View: This rum "The Kraken Black Spiced Sea Creatures 1L" has, as its name suggests, a very dark amber color, almost black.Nose: The aromas are many and complex, molasses, vanilla, coffee and lots of spices (ginger, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, licorice ...)Palate: After an attack, the...”
“Nose: Spicy and rich with notes of vanilla and toffee apples. Hints of lime and cinnamon too.
Palate: Dark, rich palate. Thick with molasses and tar, and a barrage of cinnamon, golden syrup, nutmeg and charred oak.
Finish: Long, very spicy finish.”
“- Tasting notes: Color dark amber. Smell: Candy, chocolate and raisins. Taste: Orange peel and other spices. Soft and long end.
- ALCOHOL: 40º
- PAIRING: It is recommended to mix Captain Morgan Black with ginger ale for a true Caribbean flavor.”
“Made by Sazerac, who know a thing or two about producing a great liquid. Black Magic is a blend of light and dark rums with a secret blend of various spices. Add some magic to your cocktails or mix with ginger beer.”
“- Captain Morgan is a full-bodied, dark rum with rich caramel and vanilla notes.
- Flavours of toffee and vanilla are perfectly balanced by the smoky cask finish.
- Enjoy in a tankard over ice, served with cola or fiery ginger ale and a twist of lime.
- A premium blend of five rum marques from...”
“Pusser's Gunpowder proof was previously known as Blue Label Overproof. The same rum is a blend of 5 stills hand selected for a smooth and mellow taste. Lots of sweetness and fruits, with a long finish.”
“- Red Leg is a premium Caribbean rum, blended with spices.
- It is distilled in the Caribbean and then brought to the UK for bottling. The secret to the great tasting flavour is down to the blending. The Rum is left to rest in old oak barrels and infused with Jamaican Vanilla and Ginger creating...”
“TASTING NOTES: Colour: Pirates Grog No 13 Single Batch 13 Year Aged Rum has a distinctive golden colour.Aroma: Sweet nose with the smell of milk chocolate, dried fruit, and a hint of exotic spices.Taste: Warm to the palate with layers of toffee and dark chocolate. Pirates Grog No 13 Single Batch...”
“- DETAILS OF PROCESSING: a premium rum made from a selection of rod quality, from which a rich, sweet molasses is removed. Then mixed with purified water of virgin forest and only three yeast strains, each of which provides its own flavor characteristics. 4 distillations are performed in a...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: dark amber color bright.Flavour: This rum is characterized by the intense aroma of spices.Taste: sweet and dry, lingering taste, intense notes of spicy wood, clove cinnamon vanilla.PRODUCER: Sailor Jerry.COUNTRY: Virgin Islands, United States.PREPARATION: The history of rum...”
“- One Love is a harmonious reggae influenced blend of tropically aged rum from the islands of Jamaica, Trinidad and Barbados.
- A mellow four year old from Jamaica, a lively two year old from Trinidad and a laidback five year old from Barbados complete this blend full of style, warmth and glow...”
“- Spiced spirit drink with Caribbean rum, infused with Pembrokeshire seaweed.
- Barti Spiced is a prized and most treasured creation. The distillery wanted to make a drink more smooth, more full of flavour and more memorable than any other. Quite simply to create the best spiced-rum in the world.”
“- Spytail Ginger Rum is infused with fresh ginger and spices. Aged rums are sourced from the Caribbean (Trinidad and Guyana) and blended in Spytail's cellars.
- This exceptional dark rum is aged in Cognac casks, blended and infused with ginger and other spices to produce a delicious twist on...”