Morellino Di Scansano
Leonardo da Vinci Morellino di Scansano 201775cl
Leonardo da Vinci Morellino di Scansano 2017
Description of Leonardo da Vinci Morellino di Scansano 2017
Leonardo da Vinci Morellino di Scansano 2017 (Sangiovese)
- View: It has intense purple red color, with good consistency.
- Nose: Intense sense of smell is characterized by fruity notes.
- Mouth: The entry into the mouth is enveloping, with tannins in evidence but not very astringent and fairly smooth. With a pleasant and fresh taste, it has a good, decidedly fine and harmonious olfactory structure.
APPELLATION: Morellino di Scansano (Tuscany, Italy).
VINEYARD: Cantine Leonardo da Vinci.
GRAPES: Sangiovese (100%).
AGEING: One grows until March in temperature controlled tanks.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested ripe and well vinified in red with maceration on the skins for about 10 days. Frequent pumping gives a strong solution of anthocyanins leaving an intense and persistent fruit.
WINE PAIRING: Marida well with red meat, pasta and cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
The Leonardo da Vinci Cellars were founded in 1961 when thirty small winemakers decided to join, both to share their passion for producing wine, and to participate in the expenses to build a unique place where they can transform the grapes into white and red of the territory.More about the Winery
Reviews of Leonardo da Vinci Morellino di Scansano 2017
- View: red marking, good consistency.
- Nose: fruity aromas.
- Mouth: tannins evident, softer and astringent. Nice and fresh taste, a good fine structure and decidedly harmonious taste.
APPELLATION: Morellino Di Scansano.
GRAPES: 100% Sangiovese.
WINE PAIRING: Grilled meat and game, mature cheeses such as Parmesan and pecorino.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C