Cellers Unió (Montsant)
£6.88 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Perlat Syrah 2013 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Cellers Unió
Perlat Syrah 2013 (Syrah)
TASTING NOTES OF Perlat Syrah 2013:
- View: Cherry red, maroon colors.
- Nose: complex aromas of ripe red fruit, raspberry and blackberry very preserved.
- Mouth: fleshy, powerful, fruity, good tannins well integrated wood, a step long and persistent, hints of plums, black currants and chocolate.
VINEYARD: Celler Unio
In Reus, on October 26th, 1942, at a grand event held at the emblematic ‘Art Nouveau' Fortuny theatre, the "Unión de Cooperativas del Campo de la Provincia de Tarragona", known as UTECO was constituted and promoted by Franco's new regime, in order to undo the agrarian reforms approved by the...
Buy Cellers Unió Wine:
Highlighted review about Perlat Syrah 2013
More reviews about Perlat Syrah 2013
Posted on 15/09/15 at 13.30
- View: Perlat Syrah 2013 is a red to dark cherry colour and scarlet tones.
- Nose: Complex aromas of ripe red fruits, candied raspberry and blackberry too.
- Mouth: Its fleshy,...
Posted on 23/06/15 at 04.49
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Perlat Syrah 2007
Reviews about Perlat Syrah 2012
Reviews about Perlat Syrah 2009