Cellers Can Blau (Montsant)
Product not available in United States
Blau 2016: worthy representative of the wines of Montsant. It is a complex red on the nose that shows fresh, balanced, complex, fruity and impregnated with the notes of the terroir, wide flavours and a fresh, spicy and slightly mineral finish.
Technical sheet · Can Blau
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Cellers Can Blau|
|Grapes:||Cariñena (50%), Syrah (30%), Garnacha (20%)|
|Pairing:||RiceStartersMeatFishRed meatWhite meatGameRisottoBluefishLambPorkSoups and stewsCheeseRagoutBlue cheeseSemi-cured cheese|
If you liked Can Blau 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cellers Can Blau
Can Blau 2014 (Cariñena, Syrah and Garnacha)
- View: cherry red, purple reflections.
- Nose: ripe fruit, spices, complex, powerful.
- Palate: fruity, powerful, fleshy, concentrated, mineral, elegant, long, fresh, spicy.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Montsant
VINEYARD: Bodegas Can Blau
GRAPES: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah,
AGING: 12 months aging in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: Maceration-fermentation in stainless steel tanks for about 20 days at a temperature of 25 ° C. malolactic fermentation and subsequent aging.
WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, cheese, blue cheese, cheese curds, Meat, Red Meat, White Meat, Hunting, Rice, Risotto, Fish, Blue Fish, Lamb, Pork, Soups and stews, meat stew
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Alcohol content: 14.5%
Cellers Can Blau
Buy Cellers Can Blau Wine:
Highlighted review about Can Blau 2014
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Can Blau 2014
Posted on 06/10/16 at 11.56
- View: cherry, purple Reflections
- Nose: ripe fruit, spices, Powerful, Complex
- Mouth: fruity, powerful, fleshy, concentrated, elegant, long finish and fresh...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 02/11/16 at 09.52
- It is produced from grapes Grenache and Carignan but add a small percentage of Syrah grapes.
- This wine comes from the winery Cellers Can Blau and...
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: Cherry red color with violet hues. Sparkly.
- Nose: Ripe fruits (cherry, wild blackberry), fruit compotes.
- Mouth: is sweet, powerful and spicy. Well integrated tannins...
Posted on 20/07/16 at 04.40
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Can Blau 2013
Reviews about Can Blau 2008
Reviews about Can Blau 2007