Acústic Celler elaborates this Acústic , a red wine from the region of Montsant that contains garnacha tinta and cariñena grapes. The Acústic is the ideal red to combine with sausage and cured loin. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users.
“TASTING NOTES:View: Ruby purple touches. Shown clean and bright.Nose: Intense and clean aromas. Shows notes of red and black fruits with hints of parenting. Subtle mineral background.Mouth: Pleasant and bulky, is very fruity. Sweet and velvety tannins shows. Very good acidity, long finish and persistent.APPELLATION: O.D. Montsant.VINEYARD: Celler Acústic.GRAPES: Grenache and Carignan.AGEING: 10 months in French oak barrels.PREPARATION: Vintage and processes of wine are ecological precepts. During the vinification of Acústic, in fact, they have not been used technological treaties to respect the maximum natural expression of the vineyard. Acústic rests after the corresponding processes carried out about 10 months in French oak barrels. This wine is bottled without being filtered or clarified.PAIRING WINE: Aged cheeses, goat cheese, roast lamb, stews, grilled red meat, furred game, grilled red meat.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 17ºC”
“TASTING NOTES OF Acústic 2016:View: Cherry.Nose: aroma of red fruit,Mouth: fruity, flavourful, full, complex, long, unctuous, good acidity and long aftertaste.APPELLATION: Montsant.GRAPES: Samsó and Grenache.TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bodegas Acústic Montsant 2013:
- View: Ruby purple, clean and bright touches.
- Nose: Intense and clean aromas, hints of red and black fruits with hints of parenting, subtle mineral background.
- Mouth: nice and large, very fruity, sweet and velvety tannins, good acidity and a long finish and persistent.
VINEYARD: Acústic Celler
GRAPES: Grenache and Carignan.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%”
- View: Acústic 2012 shows an intense cherry color with violet reflections.
- Nose: Clean, intense nose, which include real greedy ripe fruits, red and black fruits accompanied by slight hints of aging, mild roast, spices and balsamic. Background, subtle mineral notes.
- Mouth: Very nice entry and bulky, has a meaty, powerful and silky. It is very fruity, sweet and velvety tannins, full-bodied and well integrated acidity. Long finish with great persistence.
GRAPES: Grenache and Carignane
CELLAR: Acústic Celler”
- View: Acústic 2011 is a ruby red colour with violet rim.
- Nose: elegant, ripe fruit with ligerasnotas foster and balsamic and spicy memories.
- Mouth: The palate is powerful, dense and meaty, fresh with good load of ripe black fruit. Tannins, acidity and well integrated wood, and a long finish.
GRAPES: Grenache and Carignane
“Family meal, wine lovers, we drink? I saw the terra!
Most of us have eaten meat and have found it a good wine. Try to clearly identify its DO, intense and concentrated wine.
As always with the Montsant, at least for me, a good choice!”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.