Acústic Celler produces this Acústic , a red wine from the region of Montsant made of garnacha negra and cariñena. The Acústic is the ideal red to combine with sausage and cured loin. Drinks&Co users reviewed this red wine with 4 of 5 points.
“- Acústic Red wine aging comes from the winery Celler with Acústic Montsant.
- is obtained from the varieties Carignan and Grenache from vineyards between 35 and 65.
- In view presents an intense cherry color with violet edges.
- Aromas of ripe fruit combined with soft aging notes on a subtle mineral background.
- The entrance is nice, with a very fruity and fleshy powerful step with a well-integrated acidity and long aftertaste.
- This wine can accompany grilled red meats or grilled, braised, cheeses and goat cheeses.
- The optimum operating temperature is 17 ° C.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bodegas Acústic Montsant 2013:
- View: Ruby purple, clean and bright touches.
- Nose: Intense and clean aromas, hints of red and black fruits with hints of parenting, subtle mineral background.
- Mouth: nice and large, very fruity, sweet and velvety tannins, good acidity and a long finish and persistent.
VINEYARD: Acústic Celler
GRAPES: Grenache and Carignan.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%”
- View: Acústic 2011 is a ruby red colour with violet rim.
- Nose: elegant, ripe fruit with ligerasnotas foster and balsamic and spicy memories.
- Mouth: The palate is powerful, dense and meaty, fresh with good load of ripe black fruit. Tannins, acidity and well integrated wood, and a long finish.
GRAPES: Grenache and Carignane