Acústic Celler elaborates this Acústic Blanc , a white wine from Montsant with xarel·lo, macabeo and grenache grapes. The Acústic Blanc is the ideal white to combine with japanese cuisine and whitefish. According to Drinks&Co users, this white wine earns 4 out of 5 points.
“- The wine Acustic Blanc belongs to D. O. Montsant.
- It is a white wine with aging, produced in the winery Celler Acústic grapes Garnacha Blanca, Macabeo and Xarel • it.
- Its color is pale yellow.
- fresh fruit aromas are perceived.
- The palate is complex.
- It is an appropriate wine to accompany salads, rice, fish, creams and smoked.
- has a graduation 14, 0% and optimal operating temperature is 8 ° C.”
“ORIGIN: Montsant O.D.
BODEGA: Acústic Celler
White wine fermented in barrel. It was complex and expressive. Pure wine, very tasty and made with native varieties.
Varieties: Grenache white, red Garnacha, Macabeo and Pansal.
Serving temperature: between 8 and 10 ° C.
“A good sparkling to finish the meal properly. My brothers and some friends came over, so we opened this bottle.
is a real treat for the eyes. Final flavours of bakery. A wine with the typical astringent character from Agustí Torelló Mata.”
- View: Acústic Blanc 2012 shows a bright straw color.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes of spicy, ripe, powerful fruit, toasted
- Mouth: This is a balanced wine, spicy, fine bitter, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Montsant
WINERY: Acústic Celler
Grapes: Garnacha Blanca, Macabeo, Garnacha red, Pansal”
- View: straw yellow tending to gold trimmed
Clean and bright has a thin and elegant tear of slow fall
Good aromatic intensity in which aromas of ripe white fruit are perceived, apples, pears, apricots with hints of tropical fruit and citrus
Accompanying a subtle floral aromas, orange blossom and interesting hints of aromatic herbs, all on a buttery background, pastry, toasted
Friendly entrance, unleashes a seductive creaminess along the palate where the feelings found in the nose are repeated, many well conjugated ripe fruit with toasted their contributions barrel aging
To highlight a superb acidity that gives a tremendous vividness
Long finish with some very interesting bitter notes
A resort to enjoy white wine and honest.”