Acústic Celler (Montsant)
£10.40 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Acústic 2014 right now.
Technical sheet · Acústic
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Acústic Celler
Acústic 2014 (Cariñena and Garnacha)
TASTING NOTES OF Acústic 2014:
- View: Intense cherry red high layer purple trim. Tinted and wide tear.
- Nose: Intense and deep nose of blackberries, currants and ripe and fresh picks, jam tones, ink and many flower (lilac, rosemary, thyme spicy, creamy coffee and roasted balsamic licorice and mineral..
- Mouth: sweet and strong attack, good intensity of black fruit, forest fruit jams and sweet spices, notes of black, smoky chocolate and fresh licorice, rosemary and mint. Very good structure and acidity, juicy tannins and final long and very fruity mouth.
VINEYARD: Acústic Celler
PAIRING: roasts, white meat sauce, roasted red meats, game birds, cooked, roasted lamb, sausages, stews, pates, cheeses from sheep, cow cheeses, risotto and mushrooms.
TEMPERATURE: 15-17 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
Acústic Celler is the personal project, founded in 2004, Albert Jané (Jané Ventura, Penedes) in the name of Montsant. The winery's philosophy is clear: to vindicate the traditional viticulture, avoiding the excesses of technology and allowing the wine to express their natural features best.
Buy Acústic Celler Wine:
Highlighted review about Acústic 2014
Posted on 21/05/17 at 00.30
More reviews about Acústic 2014
Posted on 03/10/16 at 05.32
The Acústic Celler Acústic Montsant 2014 is wonderful
Posted on 28/07/15 at 05.27
Acústic 2014 was exciting
Posted on 26/01/18 at 04.30
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 06/04/17 at 05.07
Posted on 26/11/16 at 04.37
Posted on 05/11/16 at 04.39
Parker score: 89
ORIGIN: D. O. Montsant
BODEGA: Acústic Celler
Made from old vines between 35 and 65 years. Acústic Negre is aged for 10 months in French oak barrels.
VARIETY: Grenache and Carignan
It is the flagship of Celler Acustic. A wine which claims and seeks the roots in the value of traditional viticulture. A complex, balanced and tasty wine.
Serving temperature: between 16 and 18 ° C.
Posted on 29/09/16 at 05.03
- Is obtained from the varieties Carignan and Grenache from vineyards between 35 and 65 years.
- In view it has an intense cherry color with violet edges.
- Aromas of ripe fruit combined with soft notes of aging on a subtle mineral background.
- Its entrance is nice, with a very fruity and fleshy powerful step with a well-integrated acidity and long aftertaste.
- This wine can accompany grilled red meats or grilled, braised, goat cheese and cheeses.
- The optimum operating temperature is 17 ° C.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Acústic 2016
Reviews about Acústic 2009
Acústic, Montsant total!
Most of us have eaten meat and have found it a good wine. Try to clearly identify its DO, intense and concentrated wine.
As always with the Montsant, at least for me, a good choice!
Reviews about Acústic 2008
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: ripe fruit, spicy,
creamy oak, toasty, mineral. Palate: powerful, flavourful,
toasty, round tannins
- Score: 92
Reviews about Acústic 2007
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry. Ripe fruit flavor, red
Fruits, chocolate, sweet spices. Palate,
slightly alcoholic, concentrated, sweet tannins
- Score: 91
Reviews about Acústic 2017