Trends:

Montepulciano d'Abruzzo

La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2018

75cl

£7.74 (Approximate price)

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: rosé wine
Vintage: 2018 Other vintages
Appellation:Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (Abruzzo, Italy)
Winery: La Valentina
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Montepulciano
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
The La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2018 is a rosé wine from Montepulciano d'Abruzzo produced by La Valentina with a blend based on montepulciano of 2018.

Elaboration of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2018

La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2018 (Montepulciano)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Appearance cherry color high layer.
  • Nose: Typical, lively and varietal, it is distinguished by a fruity fragrance nose.
  • Mouth: The palate feels soft jovial freshness, combined with pleasant tannins and beautiful persistence.

APPELLATION: Abruzzo.

VINEYARD: La Valentina.

GRAPES: Montepulciano.

AGEING: For about 18 months, 80% of the wine is refined in stainless steel, while the remaining 20% ​​is obtained in 25 barrels of Slavonian oak barrels and second passage.

PREPARATION: Fermentation and maceration for about 10 days in stainless steel tanks.

PAIRING: Accompany the typical dishes of Abruzzo, sausage, garlic and oil pasta, roast pork, roast beef, grilled chicken and fish broth.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C

ALCOHOL: 13%

See more

Reviews of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2018

This product has no comments yet. Be the first to rate it.

Reviews of other vintages of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2018201720162014

4/5

The combination of this La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo and meat did not seem appropriate, best pair it with fish. That red is perfect for special occasions.
Red ruby colour with reddish brown tinges. Dominating scent of red currant. The barrel leaves good flavours.
View more

4/5

I especially liked the colour. Smells like cedar wood or pine tree.Passes easily across the palate, smooth and very nice.
The best of the meal was this wine.
I can't imagine drinking this La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2016 solo.
View more

4/5

In wine shops it is usually sold quickly.
Red with violet nuances. Nice smell of wood (cedar). It is the softest wine of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo.
View more

Other products from the winery