La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 201775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017
La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017 (Montepulciano)
- View: Color purple plum.
- Nose: blackberries, vanilla and a touch of rosemary
- Mouth: toasted vanilla flavor with a hint of blackberry and rosemary, fine acidity.
APPELLATION: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
VINEYARD: La Valentina
GRAPES: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 100%
AGEING: For about 18 months, 80% of the wine is refined in stainless steel, while the remaining 20% in Slavonian oak barrels and 25 hl barrels 2nd step.
PREPARATION: Fermentation and maceration for about 10 days in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: Pasta aglio e olio (garlic and olive oil), arrosticini, porchetta, grilled chicken, brodetto di pesce (local fish soup).
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 16-18 ° CALCOHOL: 13%
Reviews of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017
The best of the meal was this wine.
I can't imagine drinking this La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2016 solo.
Red with violet nuances. Nice smell of wood (cedar). It is the softest wine of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo.
Good wine with a dish of lentils.
Me and my friends always order this wine a for dinner .