Trends:

Montepulciano d'Abruzzo

La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017

75cl

This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2017 Other vintages
Appellation:Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (Abruzzo, Italy)
Winery: La Valentina
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Montepulciano
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13%
La Valentina elaborates this La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017 (£7.81), a red wine from the region of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo that contains montepulciano of 2017 and comes with an alcohol content of 13%. Drinks&Co users reviewed this red wine with 4 of 5 points.

Description of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017

La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017 (Montepulciano)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: Color purple plum.
  • Nose: blackberries, vanilla and a touch of rosemary
  • Mouth: toasted vanilla flavor with a hint of blackberry and rosemary, fine acidity.

APPELLATION: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo

VINEYARD: La Valentina

GRAPES: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 100%

AGEING: For about 18 months, 80% of the wine is refined in stainless steel, while the remaining 20% ​​in Slavonian oak barrels and 25 hl barrels 2nd step.

PREPARATION: Fermentation and maceration for about 10 days in stainless steel tanks.

PAIRING: Pasta aglio e olio (garlic and olive oil), arrosticini, porchetta, grilled chicken, brodetto di pesce (local fish soup).

RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 16-18 ° CALCOHOL: 13%

See more

Reviews of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017

4

1 customer reviews
  • 5
    0
  • 4
    1
  • 3
    0
  • 2
    0
  • 1
    0
Your rating for La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017:Rate La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017:

4 /5

The combination of this La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo and meat did not seem appropriate, best pair it with fish. That red is perfect for special occasions.
Red ruby colour with reddish brown tinges. Dominating scent of red currant. The barrel leaves good flavours.
View more
,
Reviews of other vintages of La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017201820162014

4/5

TASTING NOTES:View: Appearance cherry color high layer.Nose: Typical, lively and varietal, it is distinguished by a fruity fragrance nose.Mouth: The palate feels soft jovial freshness, combined with pleasant tannins and beautiful persistence.APPELLATION: Abruzzo.VINEYARD: La Valentina.GRAPES: Montepulciano.AGEING: For about 18 months, 80% of the wine is refined in stainless steel, while the remaining 20% ​​is obtained in 25 barrels of Slavonian oak barrels and second passage.PREPARATION: Fermentation and maceration for about 10 days in stainless steel tanks.PAIRING: Accompany the typical dishes of Abruzzo, sausage, garlic and oil pasta, roast pork, roast beef, grilled chicken and fish broth.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °CALCOHOL: 13%
View more

4/5

I especially liked the colour. Smells like cedar wood or pine tree.Passes easily across the palate, smooth and very nice.
The best of the meal was this wine.
I can't imagine drinking this La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2016 solo.
View more

4/5

In wine shops it is usually sold quickly.
Red with violet nuances. Nice smell of wood (cedar). It is the softest wine of Montepulciano d'Abruzzo.
View more

Other products from the winery