Il Faggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 201775cl
Il Faggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2019
Description of Il Faggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017
Il Faggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017 (Montepulciano)
TASTING NOTES Il Faggio Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2017 :
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: dark fruits, plums and cherries and a hint of mocha.
- Mouth: soft, ripe, delicious chocolate cherry and final tannins.
APPELLATION: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo.
VINEYARD: Il Faggio
PAIRING: Red meats and game.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Reviews of Il Faggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017
- This wine has soft, ripe tannins and a delicious chocolate-cherry finish.
- 2016 was a challenging vintage in Abruzzo. The severe frost in April damaged some of the vineyards. Even the summer days were interrupted by periods of grey skies and misty rains, which persisted into harvest. Yields were generally lower, and wines showed slightly less body and lower alcohol.
- Deep ruby red, with lifted perfumes of dark fruits, plums and cherries and a hint of mocha.
- Soft, ripe tannins and a delicious chocolate-cherry finish.
- Limited stock.