Trends:

Montepulciano d'Abruzzo

Castorani Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Cadetto 2016

75cl

£7.65 (Approximate price)

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2016 Other vintages
Appellation:Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (Abruzzo, Italy)
Winery: Castorani
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Montepulciano
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.: 13%
The Castorani Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Cadetto 2016 : a red wine from Montepulciano d'Abruzzo produced by Castorani that is based on 2016 montepulciano and shows an alcoholic strength of 13%.

Elaboration of Castorani Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Cadetto 2016

Castorani Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Cadetto 2016 (Montepulciano)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: From the glass can be seen ruby ​​red with violet tones.
  • Nose: Intense notes of red fruits, with light hints of spice and chocolate.
  • Mouth: On the palate, this wine is medium bodied with ripe tannins and hints of spice and chocolate. All typical flavors of Montepulciano are delivered in a smooth and steady sip.

APPELLATION: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (Abruzzo, Italy).

VINEYARD: Podere Castorani.

GRAPES: Montepulciano (100%).

AGEING: The aged for 12 months (70% in tubs and the remaining 30% in oak barrels)

PREPARATION: Manual harvest. Fermentation at 28 ° C with "stops" frequent pumping and maceration for over 14 days deposits 150 hectoliters. Full malolactic fermentation.

WINE PAIRING: It combines perfectly with roast beef, pasta dishes bolognese, braised vegetables, ham and salami.

RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C

ALCOHOL: 13%

See more

Reviews of Castorani Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Cadetto 2016

This product has no comments yet. Be the first to rate it.

Reviews of other vintages of Castorani Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Cadetto 20162013

4/5

I took the Castorani Montepulciano D'Abruzzo Cadetto with my couple in a romantic plan.
Cherry colour with brown edges. Smells like cedar wood or pine tree. It is a very balanced Montepulciano.
It was an excellent accompanist for the main course.
View more

Other products from the winery