Description of Planeta Cometa 2018
Planeta Cometa 2018 (Fiano)
- View: Straw yellow, clear green tones.
- Nose: aromas of flowers hiniesta, thyme, chamomile delicate flavors, hay, mango and grapefruit.
- Mouth: a mineral palate with vibrant and tasty traces, a silky tactile sensation, a refined finish of ripe apricot, almond blossoms and basil flowers.
GRAPES: 100% Fiano.
WINE PAIRING: fish, crustaceans and cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
Reviews of Planeta Cometa 2018
- An excellent partner for full flavoured starters, fresh goats cheese (especially Sicilian!) or rich seafood. In Sicilian cuisine it is paired with oranges, fennel and anchovy salad, stuffed sardines, spaghetti with seafood, lobster or pasta with Trepan "pesto".
- The grapes are crushed and destemmed; the juice is clarified through settling overnight and then inoculated with a selected pure yeast. The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks, where it is kept on its lees for five months before a light fining and bottling.
Planeta Cometa Fiano 2013
A 2015 vintage that shows a golden brown colour. Smells really good, like fresh lemons. It has a slight smoky flavour and it is very light, as well.