Planeta Chardonnay 2018
£22.06 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£132.38 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£264.76 + £18.81 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.34 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Planeta Chardonnay
If you liked Planeta Chardonnay 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Planeta
Planeta Chardonnay 2018 (Chardonnay)
- View: deep golden color with green highlights.
- Nose: Elegant aromas of ripe fruits and citrus, nuts, caramel, honey and toasted wood tones.
- Mouth: full, soft, elegant, balanced, with perfect acidity and fresh flavors of ripe fruit body. long, elegant finish.
APPELLATION: Sicily, Italy.
AGEING: 6 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested manually and subjected to a stripping process and gentle pressing. The must is clarified with natural sediments at low temperatures. Fermentation was carried out in French oak barrels at controlled temperatures of 16 to 20 ° C, for a period of 15 days. The wine is subjected to a malolactic fermentation, then be aged in oak barrels for a period of 6 months before bottling.
PAIRING: Appetizers, white meats, seafood, risotto, salad, baked vegetables, creamy desserts and fruit.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-14 ° C
Buy Planeta Wine:
Highlighted review about Planeta Chardonnay 2018
Posted on 12/10/19 at 04.52
Planeta Chardonnay 2018
More reviews about Planeta Chardonnay 2018
Posted on 20/07/19 at 04.53
Posted on 13/07/19 at 03.40
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Planeta Chardonnay 2016
Reviews about Planeta Chardonnay 2015
- Rich, ripe, and bursting with tropical fruit that springboards onto the tongue with a healthy lashing of oak.
- Colour: Golden yellow with a bright, greenish hue.
- Nose: Very intense, fruity bouquet with citrus, lime and peachy notes, lightly balsamic with hints of mint and sage, nutty tones and orange blossom.
- Palate: Dry and elegant with a good balance of fresh acidity and a supple, aromatic persistance, very well integrated, complex oak characters add depth to this beautifuly well crafted wine.
- Drinks very well on release but will mature for 6 to 8 years.
- Richly flavoured, fleshy fish, mushroom and truffle risotto and medium bodied, hard cheeses.
Yellow, with golden hints. It smells of lemon and apple. Stays a quite a few time in the mouth.