Planeta Chardonnay 201775cl
Planeta Chardonnay 2017
You will like to know that…
With Planeta Chardonnay Sicilia 2017, you serve your guests a Sicilian icon in the glass. The Chardonnay grapes come from unique vineyards in the island's Northwest named Ulmo and Maroccoli that were planted in 1985. In 1994, the winery Planeta launched the first Chardonnay and didn't wait long for its great success. Until today, this white wine stands for Sicilian quality and stands out through its wonderful combination of sweetness and acidity, showing bite with creamy softness.
Description of Planeta Chardonnay 2017
Planeta Chardonnay 2017 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Planeta Chardonnay 2017:
- View: Planeta Chardonnay 2017 presents a golden yellow with greenish tones.
- Nose: The nose is rich and intense, with aromas of peach, apple, figs, vanilla and merengue.
- Mouth: The palate is soft, round, energetic, and full wine.
How to serve
Reviews of Planeta Chardonnay 2017
- Rich, ripe, and bursting with tropical fruit that springboards onto the tongue with a healthy lashing of oak.
- Colour: Golden yellow with a bright, greenish hue.
- Nose: Very intense, fruity bouquet with citrus, lime and peachy notes, lightly balsamic with hints of mint and sage, nutty tones and orange blossom.
- Palate: Dry and elegant with a good balance of fresh acidity and a supple, aromatic persistance, very well integrated, complex oak characters add depth to this beautifuly well crafted wine.
- Drinks very well on release but will mature for 6 to 8 years.
- Richly flavoured, fleshy fish, mushroom and truffle risotto and medium bodied, hard cheeses.
They make good wine at Menfi.