“A very dark, fruity red wine that reminds incredibly strong of blueberries and black currants. Behind this very fine notes of coffee and chocolate indicate which are amplified by strong tobacco notes. The wine has the full force of fruit Malbec.”
“- Color: deep dark purple Bouquet: opulent bouquet of blueberries, black currants, hints of dark chocolate, tobacco and coffee flavors: juicy, very complex and excellently structured; Also on the palate dominated the full fruit, supported by ripe tannins that accompany a gorgeous, endlessly long finish allergens: contains sulfites”
“A lavishly fruity Argentinian who has a deep purple color and an opulent bouquet. 90% Malbec grapes provide a surprisingly mouth filling fruitiness. The red wine sparkles in the glass in a deep dark violet and its bouquet acts expansive lush: Summer Fresh blueberries and blackcurrants combine with shallow hints of coffee, roasted notes and dark chocolate. On the palate the Kaiken Malbec satisfied with its complex structure all expectations, it is juicy and perfectly structured. The juicy Malbec grapes make up the rich fruit of the red wine. is accompanied fruitiness of ripe tannins that seem endless aftertaste.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Montes Kaiken Malbec 2013:
- View: a deep dark purple almost black.
- Nose: sumptuous bouquet of blueberries and black currants, chocolate aroma, snuff, mocha, vanilla and coffee.
- Mouth: juicy flavor, very complex and excellently structured palate, predonimio of dark fruit, soft tannins support, a wonderfully long finish.
GRAPES: 90% Malbec and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon.
PAIRING: strong game dishes.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%”
“TASTING NOTES OF Montes Kaiken Malbec 2012:
- View: dark violet.
- Nose: warm in the nose, ripe fruit and traces of snuff and caramel.
- Mouth: very intense, strong fleshy tannins, juicy, surround and a long, lingering finish.
GRAPES: 90% Malbec, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon.
PAIRING: grilled meats.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C