Château Labadie 2014
Château Labadie (Medoc)
£224.04 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£448.08 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£672.13 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 12 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 3.43 points for each unit bought
If you liked Château Labadie 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Labadie
Château Labadie 2014 (Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
- View: garnet, ruby tones.
- Nose: notes of spice, fig and dark ripe fruit.
- Mouth: silky after entry round, round and fleshy tannins. Good volume and intense fruity notes. Finesse, elegance. Long and very aromatic.
VINEYARD: clayey soil and gravel limestone.
GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
AGEING: 12 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: mechanical harvesting and sorting by hand. Vinification temperature-controlled stainless steel. Fermentation in concrete.
PAIRING: beef, black chocolate desserts, beef stew, grilled meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
Buy Château Labadie Wine:
More reviews about Château Labadie 2014
Posted on 11/07/19 at 12.19
Posted on 03/07/19 at 04.41
Château Labadie Medoc 2014
- Plum and blackberry fruit on the nose with a note of cocoa and tobacco smoke edge.
- A full and ripe palate with blackberry fruit, oak spice and toast.
- The finish is full-bodied with fine tannins and is lifted by the light acidity.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Labadie 2015
Brillant ruby red colour, high layer. Mainly strawberry smell. On the palate reminiscent of leather, slightly burned vanilla.
Reviews about Château Labadie 2008
This 2008 is one of the most potent vintages of this wine.
Reviews about Château Labadie 1988
Classic red cherry color of a 1988. Smelled soft, like cinnamon and vanilla . Smoky notes in the mouth.
I had it with fish, but I didn't like the fish, and therefore the wine didn't taste right.