D'Arenberg (McLaren Vale)
£326.77 + £185.39 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£653.54 + £185.39 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£980.32 + £185.39 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 5.01 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz
If you liked D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · D'Arenberg
D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2015 (Shiraz)
- View: The Dead Arm Shiraz 2015 is a dry wine presented in view of seductive red, tending to brilliant ruby, characterized by a fluid consistency.
- Nose: Few other wines from this region are able to respond in this way, elegance and refinement felt a smell test. The wine shows a robust and vibrant nose from the lively notes.
- Mouth: The weapon of the 2,015 dead Shiraz structure is the result of a succession of plum, licorice and blackberries, through the bright colors that carry blueberry, Granada and spices. The slight initial acidity gives way to the taste of a land that can give strong emotions to the palate.
VINEYARD: Production of D'Arenberg wines Australia has a century of history, and extends along vineyards grown organically, on stage McLaren Vale, South Australia, where winemaking follow traditional processes, retains its authenticity.
AGEING: Hand pressing and fermented in French and American oak barrels of maple, not filtered or clarified.
PREPARATION: The Dead Arm Shiraz 2015, was produced from 1912 by Shiraz grapes, certified organic crop land characterized by rich soil and generous flavors that can give this wine a taste of concentrated flavors, excellent natural acidity and an instant and intense fruity aftertaste.
MATCHING: Beef, lamb, game, poultry
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL: 14:40 Vol%.
d'Arenberg is one of the most significant wineries in McLaren Vale. In 1912 Joseph Osborn (pictured left), a teetotaller and director of Thomas Hardy and Sons, purchased the well established Milton Vineyards of 25 hectares in the hills just north of the townships of Gloucester and Bellevue, now...
Buy D'Arenberg Wine:
D'Arenberg The Stump Jump Grenache Shiraz Mouvedre 2016
McLaren Vale (Red Wine)
D'Arenberg The Peppermint Paddock Red Sparkling Chambourcin
South Australia (Sparkling Wine)
D'Arenberg d'Arry's Original Shiraz Grenache 2015
South Australia (Red Wine)
Highlighted review about D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2015
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
More reviews about D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2015
Posted on 10/12/18 at 08.58
Posted on 17/05/18 at 20.04
Would pair it with some kind of special meat.
I drank with my best friend.
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2013
- The lavender floral notes along with plum and blackberries, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and hint of five spice.
- The opulent palate is rich and...
Reviews about D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2016
Reviews about D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2012
Reviews about D'Arenberg The Dead Arm Shiraz 2011