In the results of your search of matius rose on Drinks&Co you can discover, for example, Mini Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream Liqueur with the best offers in order to acquire it in just one click, without leaving home. Stop thinking about it and bring a Miniatures Tequila Rose Distilling Co with you right now with a fantastic VFM from £3.04.
“TASTING NOTES OF Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream :
- Colour: pale pink.
- Flavour: aromas of strawberry and cream with a touch of agave.
- Taste: creamy and slightly sweet with nuances of vanilla nose and Taste.
PRODUCER: McCormick Distilling Co. Inc.
“TASTING NOTES:View: It has an old pink color, very clean and elegant.Nose: Aroma of fresh red fruit, hint of licorice and a sweet background. There are certain floral nuances.Mouth: Step is lightweight, very easy to drink. It has a refreshing character and unsurpassed balance. The finish is...”
“TASTING NOTES:View: Delicate salmon pink dress throwing an orange undertone.Nose: refreshing scents of raspberries and red currants with creamy and velvety mouth.Mouth: It has a smooth and creamy mouth to pass, with a medium body and velvety. Good freshness and excellent balance.APPELLATION:...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Moët Et Chandon Ice Impérial Demi-Sec Rosé:
- View: bright pink, golden highlights.
- Nose: notes of red fruits and cherries (cherry, blueberry), notes of juicy summer fruits (fig, nectarine) and a tasty note of grenadine.
- Mouth: juicy and very balanced, refreshing...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Luc Belaire Rare Rosé:
- View: vibrant and rich pink.
- Nose: a rich bouquet of red fruits.
- Mouth: elegant palate of strawberry and blackcurrant perfect harmony of aroma, flavor, body and ends refreshing but not too sweet.
APPELLATION: Vin de France (Provence).
“TASTING NOTES OF Moet & Chandon Brut Impérial Rosé :View: rose gold, copper metallic iridescence.Nose: sensual aromas of beer, plum and fresh figs.Mouth: flavors of berries, blueberries and blackberries. effervescent deliciously astringent finish with refreshing notes of cherry and herbal...”
“TASTING NOTES:View: delicate pink with golden highlights.Nose: Subtle aromas leading to elegant delicate bouquet of fine notes of red fruits and citrus peel.Mouth: Precise and elegant followed by a fresh finish with subtle notes of strawberry and a lovely freshness.GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot...”
- View: salmon with coppery highlights.
- Nose: very expressive, red fruits, hints of dried fruits and pastries.
- Palate: harmonious, fresh, notes of red fruit jam.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.