Product not available in United States
+ £4.46 Shipping (48h - 7 days)
Save £1.59! (-13%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.16 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Babich Wines Sauvignon Blanc Black Label Marlborough
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Marlborough (Marlborough,New Zealand)|
|Grapes:||Sauvignon Blanc (100%)|
|Pairing:||Regional CuisineMeatChickenSeafoodIndian CuisineVeal|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2023|
If you liked Babich Wines Sauvignon Blanc Black Label Marlborough 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Babich
Babich Wines Sauvignon Blanc Black Label Marlborough 2018 (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Light yellow, with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Complex and rich bouquet, with notes of black currant, citrus fruits, white flowers, mint, gooseberry, pineapple and a touch of smoke.
- Mouth: The palate reveals notes of mandarin, red apple and passion fruit, which then evolve towards lime and lemon; very fresh and lively; long finish.
NAME OF ORIGIN: Marlborough
GRAPES: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
PREPARATION: After the harvest, the grapes are de-stemmed and pressed into stainless steel tanks; the must is fermented at different temperatures, most of them in steel tanks and a small part in oak barrels.
PAIRING: Veal, seafood, oysters, chicken, Indian dishes.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8º-10ºC
One of New Zealand’s largest family-owned wine companies, Babich Wines was established in 1916 and has evolved as a major producer with estate owned vineyards in Auckland. Babich’s Marlborough vineyards totaling 230-hectares (568 acres). Three generations of wine lovers, who all want to deliver...
Buy Babich Wine:
Highlighted review about Babich Wines Sauvignon Blanc Black Label Marlborough 2018
Posted on 05/06/19 at 12.30
More reviews about Babich Wines Sauvignon Blanc Black Label Marlborough 2018
Posted on 25/07/19 at 15.26
Posted on 15/05/19 at 20.04
Posted on 02/05/19 at 04.16
- Opulent aroma of gooseberries, green pepper, violets and fresh pineapple
- On the palate with race and structure, minerality and juicy fruit and lots of freshness
- A big...