Cape Mentelle Cabernet-Merlot 2014
Cape Mentelle (Margaret River)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£20.25 + £4.41 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Vinexus (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
Only 8 units left!
If you liked Cape Mentelle Cabernet-Merlot 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cape Mentelle
Cape Mentelle Cabernet-Merlot 2014 (Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF Cape Mentelle Cabernet-Merlot 2014:
- View: deep dark red.
- Nose: a mixture of flavors chocolate, mint snuff, plus a touch of roasted coffee.
- Mouth: the same sensations on the palate, a taste of tangy great body, with great balance between tannins, fruit and acidity.
APPELLATION: Margaret River.
VINEYARD: Cape Mentelle
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
PAIRING: grilled meats, roasts, game and Italian cuisine.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Buy Cape Mentelle Wine:
More reviews about Cape Mentelle Cabernet-Merlot 2014
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- On the nose, perfumed violets and black currant, plum skin, dutch cocao and rosemary.
- A medium to full bodied palate with sweet ripe fruits of mulberry, plums and currants. The structure is fine with grapey soft tannins providing great length and intensity of flavour balanced by a subtle mix of roasted spices.
- 62% Cabernet Sauvignon, 32% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot.
- The Cabernet Merlot blend takes inspiration from the classic red wines of Bordeaux. Cape Mentelle has developed an international reputation for outstanding Bordeaux varietal and blended wines which are perfectly suited to the climate and soils of Margaret River.
- This blend seeks to capture the depth and structure of cabernet with the dark fruit and plush flavours of merlot, which when blended create a well- rounded, full and rich style.
Posted on 12/01/17 at 07.12
I am convinced that any meat will suit.
I drank this with my partner.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cape Mentelle Cabernet-Merlot 2013