Description of Trapiche Estacion 1883 Bonarda 2017
Trapiche Estacion 1883 Bonarda 2017 (Bonarda)
- View: deep red violet color with bright flashes.
- Nose: This expresses Malbec sweet aromas blackberries and plums, perceiving an elegant smoky notes of vanilla presence.
- Mouth: velvety texture and a pleasant, lingering finish is perceived.
APPELLATION: DO Mendoza.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Trapiche.
GRAPES: 100% Malbec.
AGEING: aged in French and American oak for 12 months.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested manually and the arrival at the winery are de-stemmed and squeezed briefly then move the camera criorefrigeración. Pressing is soft and fermentation in large stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: ideal for accompanying mature cheeses, red meat grilled meals with red sauces, stews and typical Argentine asado.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 15-18 ° C
Reviews of Trapiche Estacion 1883 Bonarda 2017
- Concentrated, lengthy and juicy, this wine reveals Bonarda at its finest.
- Limited stock, 2013 vintage coming soon.
We had it with a birthday cake.
I drank it with my brothers and a friend of mine.