Bodegas Concha y Toro (Maipo Valley)
£10.30 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada 2017 right now.
Technical sheet · Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Concha y Toro
Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada 2017 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah)
- View: intense and deep ruby red.
- Nose: Delicate touches of red cherry and plum intermingled with elegant notes of cassis elegant. Notable complex nose, highlighting the presence of vanilla and cedar.
- Mouth: firm structure, smooth and enveloping while tannins. The fruit is perfectly balanced with the contributions of wood, you can benefit from a long, lingering finish.
APPELLATION: Maipo Valley.VINEYARD: Bodegas Concha y Toro.GRAPES: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
AGEING: This vintage 2017 it has remained in barrels for 12 months.PREPARATION: Made with carefully selected grapes, which are harvested from selected vineyards located in the renowned Maipo Valley.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal to accompany this Cabernet Sauvignon pairings are varied cuts of red meat. mature cheeses are also recommended.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18 to 19 °CALCOHOL: 13.5%
Bodegas Concha y Toro
Buy Bodegas Concha y Toro Wine:
Highlighted review about Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada 2017
Posted on 05/12/18 at 13.10
- On the palate, pure cassis fruit and a fine flavor, which comes from the barrel extension
- seduction par excellence. Color: dark red allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada 2017
Posted on 13/01/19 at 20.03
It had a deep colour at first sight. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. The flavour remained for a long time.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada 2011
Reviews about Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada 2014
Reviews about Casillero del Diablo Reserva Privada 2009
Intense red Bordeaux. Aromas of red fruit compote. It...