You will like to know that…
The winery Sula shows us the enormous potential of the Indian wine market. Sula Vineyards Zinfandel 2019 is produced in the Nashik region, an area with volcanic soils. Nashik is considered the wine capital of India.
In 1996 Rajeev Samant planted the first grapes in Nashik and today this region is not only the most important wine growing region of India, but also 80% of the Indian wine is produced here.
This Indian red wine is produced with the grape variety Zinfandel, which convinces with blackberry, cinnamon and plum aromas. Ideal for serving with light dishes and goes perfectly with soft cheese. Best served chilled.
Description of Sula Vineyards Zinfandel 2019
Sula Vineyards Zinfandel 2019 (Zinfandel)
- View: Rubin red.
- Nose: Blackberry aromas with cinnamon and plum hints.
- Mouth: Balanced, spicy and supple; delightful.
PAIRING: Appetizers, chicken with rice, mushrooms, fish.
How to serve
Reviews of Sula Vineyards Zinfandel 2019
- Zinfandel cuttings were collected from the Napa Valley in 1997 and planted in the Sula vineyards. Unlike the powerful Zinfandels of California, the Sula wine offers more fresh fruit and a more approachable style.
- A luscious, jammy red Zinfandel redolent with blackberry aromas and cinnamon and plum flavours. Balanced, spicy, supple, delightful!
- Pair with chicken tikka, palak dishes, pizza and hearty pasta dishes.