Sula Vineyards Shiraz 201775cl
Sula Vineyards Shiraz 2019
Description of Sula Vineyards Shiraz 2017
Sula Vineyards Shiraz 2017 (Shiraz)
- Color: Red intense purple color.
- Nose: spices and smoke on the nose, followed by blackberry and black pepper on the palate.
- Mouth: notes of black chocolate, vanilla and fruit jam come through, medium bodied, with round tannins. A red wine of medium, soft body, accentuated by ripe cherry and plum fruit with attractive aromas of black pepper. A trio of fruits, spicy notes and spices runs on a layer of soft tannins through the palate and leads to a smoky finish.
APPELLATION: MaharashtraVINEYARD: Sula Vineyards is at the forefront of the revolution came from India. Wines from this winery are served in the best restaurants in the world.Nashik is located 180 kilometers northeast of Mumbai and is the largest wine producing region of India. However, traditionally Nashik never been used for growing grapes. Formed in 1993 Stanford engineer Rajeev Samant quit his job in high-tech Silicon Valley in order to do some research. The results showed quickly that the weather was perfect for Nashik not only grapes but also corresponded to the wine regions of Spain, California and Australia. Since its inception in 1997, Sula has quickly established itself as a leading premium wine producer in India.GRAPES: Shiraz
AGEING: modern wineries in Maharashtra and Karnataka. Capacity 12 million liters. Cold fermented in stainless steel tanks. The aging in French and American oak.PRODUCTION: Sula operates sustainable agriculture supports the rural economy locally and naturally offers excellent wines and outstanding value back.
MATCHING: grilled meats, especially lamb, but also for hard cheese.TEMPERATURE SERVICE RECOMMENDED: 16 °CALCOHOL: 13.5%
Reviews of Sula Vineyards Shiraz 2017
- Hints of dark chocolate, vanilla and jammy fruit characters coming through, medium bodied with round tannins.
- Every day serving suggestion: Goes perfectly well with grilled meats especially lamb but is also delicious with hard cheeses.
- View: Red violet.
- Nose: aromas of blackberry, bacon and black pepper.
- Mouth: flavors of raspberry, Granada, cured meat, coffee and freshly ground black pepper, a soft touch, a note of orange peel with notes of smoke in the end.
GRAPES: 100% Shiraz.
WINE PAIRING: chocolate, barbecue and cheeses such as Gouda or Parmesan.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
- View: intense purple.
- Nose: aromas of spice and smoke.
- Mouth: blackberries, black pepper, black notes, vanilla and chocolate fruit jam, medium bodied with round tannins.
AGEING: Aged for 2 months in oak barrels before bottling.
PREPARATION: grapes were soaked in cold and then fermented 25-30 ° C with gentle and regular pumping.
WINE PAIRING: soft Asian dishes, grilled red meats, especially lamb and hard cheeses.